Wednesday, October 9, 2013

ENTRY 33: Sir Ize

Started from Standard One until I am 18, I never have a funny teacher like my lecturer, Mr Izehari or we call him Sir Ize. He is so funny teacher that I ever had. He teaches us with full of his heart and he always ease my way to do English. His surname is very suit with his career. Easy = Sir Ize. Hehe. Don't get mad sir. I just want to share about you with my friends. I always share my blog's link so that my friend will read my entry.

      
 This is my Sir Ize and his beautiful wife

Sir Ize has a sense of humour that can make me always laughing and some times I even crying because of laughing too much. He never fail in making jokes and I never fail laughing whenever he started to make jokes. He always make fun of us in the class. I always thinking how does he spends his time with his children at home because my dad isn't like him. 

My dad is a lecturer too. But he is very rare to make jokes with us.  I had seen he talked to his students and he looked so friendly with his students. At home, I don't talk too much with him because since I was young, my dad always scolded at me. I'm a bit scared of him. But actually I know he loves me. He always scolding me because I was too naughty on that time. I always troubling him.
Now I'm already become a good girl. Hehe.

Back to Sir Ize, I am always looking forward to attend his class every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I will feel free to attend his class because I love learning English with him. Hey don't get me wrong huh. I don't love English because of him but he makes me love English more than that before this. That's all. Thanks for reading this entry sir. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment