Wednesday, October 9, 2013

ENTRY 29 : PSPM

PSPM is an acronym to Peperiksaan Semester Program Matrikulasi. PSPM is a final examination that will be held by the end of this semester which means a few weeks left before we are going to sit for PSPM. As for Accountancy course like me, I will be taking four subjects which consist of Microeconomics, Accounts, Mathematics and Business.

This whole week is our trial examination week. Three papers had done. One is left which is Accounts paper. All students of matriculation including me are now trying our best to give a best performance during the PSPM. But somehow, I feel very tired after chasing my time doing all sorts of things in order to finished my works. Some times I feel like I want to quit from doing all this tiring works and stay relax and cool on my bed or maybe in front of the television.

But, I never think that far. My dream is to finished my studies as soon as possible and get what I want. I always set in my mind my goal to be scored. I don't want to be a loser. I want to be a successful young lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment