Wednesday, October 9, 2013

ENTRY 30 : KURIN

KURIN is a name. It is my sister's name and she was born after three years I live in this world. She is currently staying in Kelantan and is form-three student in SMK Hamzah 2. Like what I said in previous entry, Kurin is one of my close siblings. She talks to much and never stop till she gets to sleep. She is a quite funny and talkative person only when she is with family. Not with strangers. Not with her friends and of course her teachers in her school. I don't know why she is being like that. When I ask her, she said that she has to control herself and behave. When you looking at her, you'll never expected that she has a sense of humour.

I miss her so much. I always talk about her to my roommates.  Two days ago was her freedom day. The starter of her freedom because she had finished her last paper in PMR.Then last night, I called her and tell her so many things. I story to her not because I want it to. But because of her questions. She kept questioned me this and that and she'll never stop asking me until she got the answer that satisfying her. Sometimes I make a joke to her and she will laugh like she never heard that joke before.

This Monday, my family will go to hometown and meet me there because my mom had asked me to buy the ticket to Ipoh instead of Kelantan.


No comments:

Post a Comment