Wednesday, October 9, 2013

ENTRY 27 : Mid Sem Break

These days were a terrified days for me. So many works to be finished. So many assignments to be submitted. So many tests to be done and so on. Well, that is normal to someone called STUDENT. As long as you hold the title of a student, you will always get through the hard times. Yeah. We always murmured to our self because of a lot of works to be done in a time. But, we will miss that moment in our life when in your old age.

One said that, "If you can't withstand the pain of learning, then you will bear the pain of stupidity"

I always  note to myself to always study and make a move. Never satisfy with what you are doing. I keep telling that to myself so that I won't forget. I just want to bear in my mind so that I will always trying my best to achieve my dreams and never give up till I get what I want.

Tomorrow, I will go back to my hometown by bus. I only have 3 weeks minus one week for mid semester break before I have to go back to the college as I am one of the volunteers for SIPMA. My mom had planned to go for a family vacation in Langkawi early in this November. Yes! Finally. I can enjoy myself and spend my time with my family as I don't meet them for such a long time since the day before UPS. I really can't wait for the vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment