Wednesday, October 9, 2013

ENTRY 26 : LEE KWANG SOO

There is a boy in my collage whose his face is really looks like a Korean actor named Lee Kwang Soo. The  most handsome and the tallest guy in Running Man members. Let me call him Mr, S as his name is starterd with that letter and because my name is started with that letter too. At first when I saw him, I was walking with my friends during fasting month and when I passed by him, I was so shocked. He is very tall and handsome. The most important thing is, his face is just the same like Lee Kwang Soo. I don't know why I like Lee Kwang Soo because he always become a betrayer when playing the game. Plus, he is very funny. I like guys who has a sense of humours . Not only me, but most of the women in this world do the same.

For me, Mr. S has a very good package. 

FIRST : he is handsome

SECOND : he is a tall guy

THIRD : he is like Lee Kwang Soo 


^
|
|
|
 That is not me. I just wanted to show you how excited I am when I am looking at him.
 
BUT

BUT

BUT

I always note to myself, as a girl, we have to be a good girl. A polite girl. A cute well-mannered girl. adecent girl and so many 'girl' at the back sentence. Just keep on praying so that Allah will meet me with the right guy so that he can always guide to the right path. Insha Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment