Wednesday, October 9, 2013

ENTRY 25 : Period Pain


Assalamualaikum...

Do you know what period pain is all about? You'll never know until you experienced it. Some women always get period pain when she is in the menstrual phase but some never experienced it. Most of women know how much does it hurt when it attacking you.

Last two weeks ago, when all students were in the class or lecture hall during lecture hour, I was all alone lying on my bed. I was trying to reduce my period pain by forcing myself to sleep so that I won't feel hurt due to period pain. Not just that, I have to boil some water and fill it in a bottle and place it on my tummy. This is how I do when period pain is attacking me.

If only boys know how much does it hurt when period pain is coming, they must be so thankful to be born as a boy. But I don't say that I'm not thankful to be born as a cute girl (,'') . I am trying to say that period pain also can give me benefit. In Islam, when we get hurt, the sins that we have will get terminated just because of small hurts. Like what Mr Ize always said, all such things have their Yin & Yang (pros and cons). That's all. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment