Wednesday, August 21, 2013

ENTRY 21 : You made my day

Assalamualaikum...

I have a crush here. I admire him since I met him during MPPB's week. I called him Mr. F. I love to see his cute face. He is really mature and tall. He never know that I like him. He don't even know me. I guess he never noticed me looking at him.

Yesterday I went alone to Mini Mart to buy mineral water as my stock of mineral water had finished. Plus, the water pollution that happened make me feel not comfortable to buy any drink. So that's why I wanted to buy two large bottles of mineral water. When my turn was arrived to pay the mineral water, I was noticed that I forgot to bring extra money in my purse. I only have RM 1.50 in my purse and the two large bottles of mineral water cost RM 4.00 I guess. With all money that I have, I still don't even have a chance to buy one mineral water. I just decided to put it back and took one bottle of mineral water in medium size which costs only RM 1.50. When I wanted to change the mineral water, one guy who was line up behind me had put down his money on counter table and paid the two large bottles of mineral water for me. I was really shocked because I didn't ask him to pay for me. He only smiled at me and paid the things that he wanted to buy. I was like hypnotized. That guy is Mr. F! OMG. I smiled, thanked to him and left him. I felt like I wanted to fly in the air but I didn't show that I was really excited.

Since then, I always accidentally bumped to him whenever I go to class during lecture hour. I never forget his smile when he paid the mineral water for me. I will always keep his smile in my mind. That' all. Hope to see him you again next time. Haha. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment