Monday, August 19, 2013

ENTRY 18 : I Love Baking Shows

Assalamualaikum and hello everybody !


I love watching baking shows and I never miss watching Cupcake Wars, Next Great Baker and Cake Boss in astro TLC channel.

.Buddy Valastro the sexiest cutest guy.

Cupcake Wars is a show where 4 contestants are participating a war of cupcakes to win 50 000 dolars. While Next Great Baker is a winning contest which is hosted by Buddy Valastro, the owner of this program. Cake Boss is also the same baking show like Cake Boss with the same host. Buddy is the owner of Carlos Bake Shop. I love watching this show because they show how the great cake is produced. The decorating part is the part that I like most in this show. The cakes that this shop sells are very creative, cute and awesome. I tell you what, their cakes are very unique and look real. This show is not a boring television programme because they don't acting as they are not actors. Their spontaneous action which is funny make me never feel boring. Their team's relationship is very close as the team is consists of their family members.

They are a happy family. =)

I admire the personality that Buddy shows during the show. He has the package that all women wanted. He is rich, own a huge company, funny guy and many more. I wish to have a guy like this one fine day.


 This beautiful woman is lucky to have Buddy as her soul mate.


No comments:

Post a Comment