Tuesday, August 6, 2013

ENTRY 17 : PENANG OR PERAK?

Assalamualaikum and hello guys!

Are you ready to celebrate Happy Eid Day?

This year I will be celebrating Happy Eid Day in Penang. I have two hometowns as my parents are in different states in Malaysia. My mom was born in Perak while my dad was born in Penang. As for me, I love to celebrate 'Hari Raya' in Perak compared in Penang. This is because I don't really have a close relation between my relatives in Penang. I am rarely going to Penang. I always go to Perak than go to Penang. Maybe that is why I don't really like to go here. ( I am writing this entry in Penang ).  Plus, the weather here is so hot during the daylight. I can't stand to stay longer here because of such a hot weather. Thank God, at night the weather is cold.

Unlike in Perak, I love to go there because the relation between me and my cousins are really close. We are even like brother and sister. Since we were small, we always play together. My family always visit our hometown in Perak almost every month. Plus, I live with my Opah (we call grandmother as Opah ) since I was born till now in Kelantan.

Now I am writing this entry in a lazy mood. But I still keep on writing as I have to do my weekly task which is write three entries per week. What to do, as a student, I have to do my task. Thats all from me. Till see you next time. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment