Tuesday, August 6, 2013

ENTRY 10 : I want black belt !

 Assalamualaikum and hello to my sweet readers !

This time I would like to write about black belt holder to-be.  I was one of the Taekwondo club members. I tend to learn martial art because I love doing challenging activity.


 I am not a really mellow girl or whatsoever. I started to learn this martial art since I was in Form One . My instructor was Miss Lee Mei May. She is very nice, Friendly and easy-going person. I love to be one of her student. She is a very cool person.
Start from white belt, yellow, green, blue and red. I am a red belt holder in stage 2. Every colour belt have two stages to be done in grading . If we pass both stage in grading, then we can get a new colour belt.


 Every grading , we must pay for about RM 30 for fee. When I was in Form 5, I already have a red belt in stage 2. I was really excited as my goal to get black belt is really close. I already mentioned my excitement in getting a title of black belt holder to my best friend, but at last, I can't do my grading because I have to stop for preparing my SPM. I have to sit for SPM Trial in the middle of August after Happy Eid Day celebration. Two months after that, SPM will be my main focus. I have to think about my future. I want to be a successful businesswoman in next ten years. So, in order to make my dream comes true, I have to sacrifice my dream to get black belt in Taekwondo. I will postponed it till I get the right time to finish what I have to finished.
That's all from now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment