Tuesday, July 30, 2013

ENTRY 16: Pimples? Oh nooooooooo !

Assalamualaikum and hello everybody!

Do you want to know something? It is like a ghost for most women in this world. It will haunting you whenever you see your own face in the mirror or whenever you go out from your house. We will automatically feeling sad because of pimples. Mostly people out there or most women always have low self-confidence. They don't have any confidence or strength to face the reality of life that people who don't have self-confidence won't be able to survive in hectic life especially in a big city. This is because they always feel ashamed of their looks. People who have a good looking always get attentions from people out there. So they are likely to have so much benefits compared to those who aren't like that.



I still remembered when I was in standard five, I have many tiny pimples on my forehead and my friends were trying to avoid themselves from me just because I have so many pimples on my forehead. Until my mom had adviced me about doing facial or taught me how to wash my face properly. She always asks me to put 'bedak sejuk' on my face every night before I sleep. But it didn't work for me. I also tried using facial product but the results were still the same. Then I stop using any facial products. Do you know what is the results? I lost all of my pimples. Thank to Allah. I don't have to feel ashamed because of my pimples on my face. All just I have to do is always clean my face using water when my face is in oily condition and wipe my face using clean tissue paper. Till now, my face is free from pimples. Want to have a try? Come on. It is just a simple way to get rid the pimples from your face. Ops, before I forget, 'wudhu' also can wash our face from any dirty. Thats all from me. Don't forget to try my tips. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment