Tuesday, July 30, 2013

ENTRY 15: UPS OR HAPPY EID DAY?

  Assalamualaikum and hello guys!

This week is the last week for preparing for sitting the UPS and after about one week after that, I will be celebrating Happy Eid Day and in my 4th day of celebrating Happy Eid Day, I will be sitting for UPS on Tuesday. The UPS is the biggest examination in mid semester for matriculation student like me. It will covers all five subjects which consist of Account, Microeconomics, Mathematics, Business Management and English.

After all, I still haven't do very much of preparation. But now I am trying to manage my time wisely so that I can cover all five subjects within this 2 weeks upcoming. For your information, tomorrow I will be sitting for 2 tests which are Accounts and Microeconomics.
And now you know how busy I am for right now. I don't think that Account students are not busy like Science students. Yes, we do have a lot of gaps compared to them, but we always get so much assignments to be done in every week.

Talking about UPS just now, I am now in a stress condition. I am not ready yet to sit for UPS, and hell yeah I can't even celebrating Happy Eid Day as much as I want. As usual, if last year I can't enjoy so much during my festive day because of SPM, then this year is because of the same reason!!! The UPS! Oh shut up... This is so sad. I want my old time. I miss my old time. Feeling happy with no worries about the examination and so on. When I was in Standard Two, I celebrated Happy Eid Day during school holidays. It was so heaven that I enjoyed it so much. But now, no more enjoy. All I have to think first is study, study, and study. That's all. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment