Wednesday, August 28, 2013

ENTRY 23 : Losing Money

Assalamualaikum...

In my last entry, I was talking about my friend who had totally changed after she had been caught because of stealing. This time I would like to write an entry about my experience in hostel. When I was in Form One, I stayed in hostel. Living in the hostel is like live with many siblings. Since I was in Form One, so I am one of the youngest sister in my dorm.  Our dorm leader was in Form Two and she had another 17 of people under her responsible.

The story began when her friend always sleep in our dorm. She was in the next dorm. That night, they sleep in the midnight doing their homework. When we woke up in the morning, my friend cried on her bed. She told me that she lost her money in about RM100. Our warden had told us that maybe an outsider was the main suspect but she denied it. People don't trust her because her face looked bloodless. Her body was obviously shaking. Then, the warden and discipline unit had make a spot check to her. At last, they found the money under her bed. She was really ashamed and quit from my school. I don't know where she go after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment