Tuesday, July 9, 2013

ENTRY 9 : Ramadhan Is Here !

Assalamualaikum and Hi everybody !

Today is  Wednesday and as a Muslim, today is the starter day in our fasting month which is called Ramadhan. We will be fasting for about one month. When Ramadhan is over, we will celebrate our Happy Eid Day in Islam calendar.

Since I was in Form One until Form Five, I begin to fast with my friends because I stayed in hostel. And this year, once again I will be fasting without my family. So, what is the difference? The difference is I will going home for every week. But this year, I am no longer have the chance to breaking fast with my beloved family until one week left to end the fasting month. My family lives in Kelantan which is very far from here. I feel like crying whenever I think about the long distance from here to my house. I miss my home. I miss my mom's cooking. I miss everything especially my beloved mother.

 I feel very jealous to see my friend's excitement  as they will going home by the end of this week and I can't go home because I wanted to study as the UPS is just around the corner. I will going home one week before the Happy Eid Day. It is okay for me. I will keep calm and stay cool because I wanted to get four flat in my UPS. If Gods will. Wish me luck. Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment