Tuesday, July 9, 2013

ENTRY 7 : Inner Beauty

Assalamualaikum and Hello !

Beauty. Beauty is a subjective. We can see the beauty in different view. As for example , Mona Lisa is a beautiful young lady who doesn't have eyebrows. Many people say that she is very beautiful. But as for me, I don't think that she is beautiful. Instead I can't see where is her beauty. Mona Lisa is very famous especially in the world of art. Leonardo Da Vincci was the one who had introduced Mona Lisa into the world through his beautiful drawing.

Back to my topic,beauty is a subjective and it is divided into two categories which are consist of inner beauty and outer beauty. Why must I highlighted the word for inner beauty? This is because inner beauty is the main subject that I want to write in my entry for this time. As for me, outer beauty is not important because it won't stay longer. But, inner beauty will remain in yourself as long as you are a kind-hearted person.

The pureness of beauty is come from our heart we called inner beauty. How to achieve inner beauty?

Inner beauty can be achieve by doing all sorts of positive attitude. As for some examples, we must always think positive. Always smile even we had a big problem, never give up, help other people and so on. We can get many good things when we achieve inner beauty. Everybody loves to talk with us and they will respect to us as long as we respect they like they do.

That's all that I want to share. Thank you. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment