Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Are you stress ?

Hello !

I used to write a lot of entries before this but I wrote them in Malay. This is my second entry to write entry fully in English. I don't take it as something that burden me. For me, this task can improve my English. Even though I got an A for English subject, I never feel proud with it. I know, there are lot of adjustments that I have to be done in order to get an excellent for Malaysian University English Test (MUET) or get for at least Band 5.

This time, I will write an entry about how I release my tension or stress. There are so many ways to release our tension or stress. For me, everyone has their own problems that can give us stress. Only insane people never have problems. They never think about their problems whether they have problems or not. That is why they don't have the stress.

As for me, I have my own styles to release my stress. I love to clean up my house or my room when I'm in stress mode. It maybe sounds weird but that's the reality. That is how i release my stress. It is not that I won't clean up my house or my room when I am happy or what, I am still doing my job as a woman but not as frequent as when I'm in a stress mode.

Other than clean up my house or my room, I prefer to listen to the music. No matter how bad the song is to me, but I never care about it. I will wearing my earphones and listening to the music in the loudest volume. It's like I live in my own world that nobody cares about me. I'm not antisocial person, but I love to be alone when I'm not in the good mood. I might screw up with people in my surroundings if I feel stress. I often listening to English songs like No Air from Jordin Spark and Chris Brown, Diamond from Rihanna and so on.

I guess that's all from me. Till see you in the next entry. Bye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment